Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hello I am Sookie! I just arrived in the DC area (where my foster mom lives) and I am getting used to the news sights and sounds! My FoMa said I did really well in the car and at home, but I still can't get over those crazy stairs that they keep making me climb! It feels like they go on forever....


Last night my FoParents took me to a cook-out. Earlier yesterday, I had to meet these other small strange furry things with claws in FoMa's house, and then at the cook-out there were dogs that looked like me but way smaller! There are some interesting things in this place, but I keep handling them all in stride. I think it may just be my good looks that always gets me by. 




Speaking of my good looks, wouldn't you love to see my beautiful face everyday? I would love it if somebody gave me a forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment