Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stairs and cars

So I have officially become master of the stairs in the house (see photo below for proof) and I almost like upstairs as much as my crate. I have even started collecting my favorite things in the house and instead of putting them in my crate,
I put them upstairs on my bed. I love having a spot of my own to have all my toys in. :-)


Also, I have figured out how to jump in the back of the car! I thought it was too far for me to jump, but after watching my FoSisters do it I knew I had to try! ( Plus it was totally embarrassing having FoMa put me the back of the car, I am a grown doggie!) Now I make it look so easy I am not even sure why I was scared of it.

I hope my forever family will have stairs and cars too so I can show them how awesome I am at my new found skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment