Monday, July 8, 2013

Water, water everywhere!

So today FoMa and FoDad took us for a longer than normal walk around the neighborhood. My FoSisters and I didn't understand why we had to walk more than 10ft in July outside.
I even gave them the look of longing to go back:


They listened, but instead of going to the front door, we went around back and they had bought us a kiddie pool with water! My FoSisters got right in, but I did not understand what on earth we were supposed to do with it....


FoMa brought me over and I had a lick of water and she put my feet in one at a time, and next thing I knew I was all the way in! 



It felt so good after that longer than normal walk... I guess that's why the FoParents did it! I don't think I would mind doing that again, it should be pool weather all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment