Friday, June 21, 2013

US History Lesson

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, FoMa didn't have time to type out my words! 

So I didn't find my furever home last weekend but its ok, I met a lot of nice folks! Hopefully next time I can find my furever family!!!

This week has been full of fun in the sun! Some of FoMa's relatives came up so we did some DC area staples.  Here I am at Mount Vernon!


P.S. that is Janeen (my FoSis photo-bombing the bottom of my beautiful photo)

I had fun meeting FoMa's relatives, even all the high schoolers that they were chaperoning. Mount Vernon had a lot of interesting sights and smells! I really enjoyed our walk around there. My FoSisters and I slept the REST of the day after it. We were so tired!

I have finally mastered the stairs in the house too! I did ok on normal steps, but FoMa's steps seemed like they go straight up and I was so nervous. FoMa worked with me to get me used to the stairs and now I am totally a pro. Thank goodness too, because my bed is up those stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment